Sunday 29 November 2009

Winter Is Upon Us


Why, hello there. Here is a quick winter update. I recently went on a lucrative trip to Selfridges and bought some killer tights, a jumper and some insane boots. Check out the photos. I also purchased a very retro looking slip dress from Topshop. Very '30s chic. I went to Marc by Marc Jacobs, how cool is that place? I especially love Hugo, by the way. In there I bought this awesome zip necklace, only £11, KA-CHING. On another note, I am a huuuuge Twilight fan but I have still not managed to see New Moon yet. It is only a matter of time before I become obsessed with that too. The soundtrack is pretty good from what I have heard. On the music scene, I am loving The Fleet Foxes {again} for a winter kinda feel. I have been listening to old music at the mo, as there are no good new songs. Joy Division are incredible as always and the Smiths too. Anyone listen to Morrissey on Desert Island Discs? Genius. My great friend Tilda is probably the only person who shares the same taste in music as me... who is also 13. We are a pretty rocking pair of buddys. Woop woop. She has introduced me to some amazing bands such as: The Temper Trap, Mumford & Sons and a whole lot more. I will have some more music posts soon-ish. ENJOY :)

All Saints boots. Rather groovy.



Topshop tights. Pretty, huh?


Topshop coat. SO COSY IT IS INSANE.


The b-e-a-utiful Topshop dress. LAAV ITT.


This is my partay look. Topshop jumper, American Apparel skirt, Topshop tights,
Marc by Marc Jacobs necklace.



STAY TUNED, FOLKS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment