Thursday 4 March 2010

"I only wanna be your one life stand"

What's up guys? Basically, I have kind of nothing to talk about, AT THE MOMENT. Don't worry, something will happen soon. Be patient. For the time being, I wanna talk more about music as I love it dearly. As I have already said, I am going to a Florence & the Machine concert (EEP) but I haven't told you about my other upcoming musical event! On the 29th of March, Tilda and I are going to see.... THE SPECIALS!!! I know, super duper psyched obviously. It is for 'Teenage Cancer Trust' at the Royal Albert Hall. I was hoping for a more exciting venue, full of people and life, but c'mon. As long as I see The Specials then I am more than happy. Here are some of my favourite tunes at the moment. Enjoy!





Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment