Wednesday 10 November 2010

Global Warming, Shmobal Shwarming...?

Haaaayyyy. Basically, I have not got loads to ramble on about so here is my attempt:

- It is too cold for words, hence the title of this post. My best friend is the radiator. I spent my German lesson hugging one.

Hello, lover.

- I recently watched a film called 'Mary & Max' which I am in love with!!! It is incredible! It's claymation and proper tear jerker too. That, my friends, is a good combo in my book. Read a full review on my brother's blog (Ooh, the Walsh family are stepping up their game, yo).

- This Saturday I am attending a fancy dress party for my buddy's birthday and I am being a cheerleader with my pal Ruby. I ordered them from an American website, so they are obvs the shiznit. Word.

Once I put it on I never want to take it off.


We are currently learning this. No, of course I did not already know it off by heart. Cough.

Come on, who doesn't want to be a cheerleader?!

- I saw a preview of the Lanvin for H&M stuff and am thrilled. Lanvin but cheaper? SIGN ME UP. It better not sell out like the Comme for H&M or I might just have to buy the incredible expensive stuff. Hmm. Life is hard.

- Christmas is more than a month away and I am practically already peeing myself with excitement. Ice-skating. Wooly jumpers, scarves and hats. Old crimbo films... PRESENTS!!!!!!

- I just ran out of things to say. Here's an attractive photo to satisfy you and distract you from my lack of creativeness at this moment in time.

Bonsoir, mes cheries!

No comments:

Post a Comment