Monday 15 November 2010

Winter Whites

'Ello me lov-a-lees. Il fait froid. Il fait très froid. Right, so this weekend just gone I attended my friend Beth's birthday partay and, as I told you in my last post, I was a cheerleader with my buddy Ruby. I nearly peed myself I was so excited to wear my epic cheerleading uniform, but luckily I was too busy dancing around I didn't. Saved by the wonderful sounds of 'Glee'.

Hey Mickey, you're so fine! You're so fine, you blow my mind!

This Saturday is my snazzy friend's birthday party, and yes I am a social butterfly. JOKES. Back to the story, her name is Tilda and she has incredible taste in music and fashion so shout out to Tilds! I am planning on wearing my new Doc Martens and new Henry Holland tights from Urban Outfitters. Before I show a photograph, let me just tell you about how I got to be the owner of this awesome vintage preppy cardigan. One of my best friends, Beth R, has a super cool older sister called Tamar. She is so funny and has an immense fashion sense. A few weeks ago she told me that she had a cardigan that was too small for her that she wanted to pass on to me. I may have squealed with joy (come on, free clothes!) and me being the goldfish I am, I forgot for like a month and picked it up last week. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! If you ever read this, THANK YOU SO MUCH TAMAR!!! It fits perfectly and I will definitely be wearing it this winter when it gets even colder (insert crying here). Here's a photo of the newest additions to the collection that is my slightly over flowing wardrobe:

Tights from Henry Holland at Urban Outfitters. Raunchy.

My incredible FREE cardigan and new DMs. New winter staples!

Oh yeah, my winter project it to find my Mother's old sewing machine and start making my own clothes! I am very excited and I will update you when it is up and running :)

MY WINTER INSPIRATION -

This is England '86, don't listen to every one else, you were INCREDS.

I love the girls...


And the lads *CRINGE*. I mean boys...


Especially you...


Harvey. Mmmm. Yes, I do realize that I probably have the weirdest taste in the world.
Especially for a 14 year old girl who should be screaming over The Jo Bros and Justina Bieber.
I would rather look at Harvey from 'This is England' or Jeff Buckley. Thanks.


Well, I'm off to the Pep Rally....


Before I cheer my boo-tay off, I LOVE MISFITS EVEN MORE. Season 2 did not let me down at all!

Oof, my heart! Nathan, I missed you. How I love thee.


PEACE.


No comments:

Post a Comment