Tuesday 4 January 2011

Fresh Start

Happy New Year, erin style readers! Now, I want to just show you a few of my Christmas presents before I tell you about a play I saw, my plans for 2011, and show you a few irrelevant pictures. Naturally. Firstly, Christmas present highlights:


John Lewis Mini Green Sewing machine. I'll be making a skirt on this soon...
Stay tuned, folks!


Louboutin trainers. Umm, love my life.


Close up on the goods. And oh, are they good!


Lanvin for H&M. J'ADORE!


Annick Goutal perfume...


Chanel nail varnish...


Read it. Be jealous. Wait, does sniffing lip balm have the same affect as sniffing petrol? 'Cus I love both. Ahem, ha, just kidding....

I may or may not have a scented lip balm fetish. No biggie.


Short Play Review
'Deathtrap', starring Jonathan Groff. Yes, that is Jesse St. James from Glee. May or may not have been the sole reason I saw it, but I am so glad I did! It was actually quite funny, but scarier than expected. It was very clever and the plot was immense. Made me jump on several occasions, and I was squeezing my friend's hand for about half of the show! 'Deathtrap' has one of those smart plots that make me excited for some reason. That hardly makes sense...
Just see it!



Not to mention we were on the second row. I WAS SO CLOSE TO HIM!
The world could end now and I would be content.


Plans for 2011
- Make at least 3 things on my brand spanking new lean green machine (sewing machine).
- Learn how to use my camera and not be a poser by carrying it around but not actually using it correctly. Pft, I don't ever do that.
- GLEE LIVE TOUR. 'Nuf said.
- Carry on with my craft projects eg. knitting. Newest one? Rug making! DON'T LAUGH.

Irrelevant picture, you say? Here you go:



HAPPY NEW YEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment