Saturday 2 April 2011

Father Daughter Day

It was my Grandma's Birthday the other day so my Mother has gone to spend a day with her which means... Father Daughter day! We're going to go into town for a bit of shopping (Dover Street - YEEE BOIII. Cough..) and then later we are going to Nobu.
No offense, but my Mother should go visit Grandma more often!

Outfit of the day:




Excuse my incredibly awkward stance and smile, I think I am going through that
'teenager phase'. Lord help me.

Dress & Socks Topshop, Shoes like 10 bucks from an outlet in Santa Cruz. Hellz yeah.

e x

1 comment:

  1. Being the oldest christian retreat centers in nebraska, Maranatha Camps is committed to giving safe, fun and dynamism in every camping activity that it hosts. Equipped with a full size lake and gymnasium with its 20 thousand square feet meeting place, more than 450 guests can be accommodated at one time.

    Because we believe that your spiritual encounter with God should be a joyous experience, we added several dynamism in our hosting we have camp fire, kayaking, canoes, paddle boating, swimming, sand volleyball games and other outdoor activities.

    We would like to hear from you call us at (308)-582-4513.

    ReplyDelete