Monday 18 April 2011

Where the Cool Kids Are

Yesterday, my parents and I saw Eugene (the immense hair dresser I did a post about a lil' while back) and his wife, new baby girl (Noon, what a name!) and adorable daughter, Rosie. The rest of the day was spent in Brooklyn with Duffy and Lucy. The streets were full of quirky characters and some killer outfits. We visited a few shops, including an awesome vintage store where I bought this Mickey Mouse Club vest, which I am wearing today, and a slouchy jumper. Vair naice, photos will be posted soon. Afterwards, we headed to their new apartment, which is super cool. Then we watched the basketball game on their projector. It was great! Here are some photos...


Top Reformation, Skirt American Apparel, Cardigan Madewell, Shoes Outlet Store in Santa Cruz.




Last full day in NYC today! Got a wicked cool day planned, see ya later!

e x

No comments:

Post a Comment