Sunday 24 July 2011

Who's Ed Sheeran?

A little while ago I heard my friends talking about a singer called Ed Sheeran. Now, at first I just shrugged it off, assuming he was another 'hip hop' singer or something, singing incoherent lyrics, usually about some big bootay girls and drugs. How very wrong I was. The 20 year old singer/songwriter was born in West Yorkshire and raised in Suffolk, learned guitar at a young age and began writing songs. In 2005 he began recording and released two self titled albums. He moved to London in 2008 to play gigs in small venues and he began to become more well known and eventually he was signed with Atlantic Records at the beginning of 2011. My friends recently saw him at Latitude and said he was incredible. Do yourself a favour and listen to his music!

No comments:

Post a Comment