Tuesday 23 August 2011

Dinner in San Francisco

Last night my family and my Santa Cruz family went to San Francisco for dinner and met up with Nick, Lina and their 2 sons that we met through Duffy and have seen a few times in New York. They are lovely people and have my dream jobs! Nick is a photographer and Lina has worked at Vogue, Teen Vogue, Nylon and Barney's New York. I think I have made my point! So as Lina knows I am in love with fashion and creativity, and she knows I have this blog and my Lookbook page, she told me about her new job at Lula. If you didn't already know, Lula is my all time favourite magazine in the entire universe. Back to the story; Lula always has contributers for each issue from various different groups, not all necessarily professionals from the fashion business, and she told me that I could be a part of making the next issue! Yeah, I was pretty ecstatic and I still am so excited! Whatever the job entails I am definitely up for it!
Today is my last full day in Santa Cruz which literally makes me want to cry, but London is calling and frankly I would like to block their number.


e x

No comments:

Post a Comment