Monday 10 October 2011

Autumnal Obsessions

Autumn is my favourite season. It has everything I could need in a season. There is my birthday, there is Halloween, and best of all, there is shopping for winter clothes. Another thing I like is that I can stay inside without seeming like a total recluse, as everyone else is inside too, trying to escape the wrath of the cold London weather. This is the time I hibernate and watch films and listen to music 24/7, which brings me to my latest loves and obsessions.

1. Midnight in Paris


This is Woody Allen's new film which I am smitten with. It is very charming and I am craving a trip to Paris even more than I am on a regular basis.

2. Dengue Fever


They are a band from California with a female Cambodian singer. Their music is in a fusion of the 2 places, therefore it is immense.

3. The Weeknd


My brother introduced me to the Canadian R&B singer, who goes by the name 'The Weeknd', in summer and I listened to his first album non stop. This is the second and I love it even more. Yes, this is another example of my bipolar taste in music. Cambodian to Rap within milliseconds. You know it, bra.

There is a mere 4 days left of school until my 2 week half term in which I will be going to New York, and hopefully Paris for a day or 2. Until I have anything else to blog, this is farewell.

e x

1 comment:

  1. Hey :D
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Check out my blog for more information :)

    http://livinginwonderland-t.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete