Monday 26 December 2011

Crimbo 2011

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! Here is the Boxing Day post I promised where I will show you some of the killer prezzies Santy Claus brought for me (and Milo)...




Immense star earring


Fisheye camera



American Apparel goodies


Japanese false nails


Annick Goutal perfume



Versace for H&M top and leggings



My b-e-a-utiful Miu Miu shoes!

Remember I told you about Duffy Jewellery here ? Well, at that show I had my eye on these 3 necklaces that were skull versions of the 'see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil' monkeys. As there are 3 children in my family I begged Father to buy one for each of us, but alas, he did not. Then, when opening the presents, my brothers and I all came upon a package, all the same shape and size, addressed to each of us. My parents said we could swap if we wanted, and I knew exactly what was inside! In the end, we decided that the quietest of us got the 'speak no evil' (clearly not me), which was Con. The one who doesn't listen, i.e Finn, received the 'hear no evil'. That left me with 'see no evil', which is apt, as I have the eye sight of a 70 year old man. We were all happy monkeys.



Finn's 'hear no evil' skull necklace


My 'see no evil' skull necklace

All in all, a phenomenal Christmas with lots of presents, good times and wonderful memories. Feeling very thankful.

Cue the 'aaawwwww's.

e x

1 comment:

  1. eh, i was wondering, where did you find the glasses you're wearing on your last post lookbook ? :)

    ReplyDelete