Thursday 22 December 2011

Prêt-à-Portea

This afternoon my Mother, my Grandma and I went to The Berkeley Hotel to have afternoon tea, but this was no normal afternoon tea. No, it was a divine themed tea with a menu of, quote, delicacies with a fashionista twist. It was as good as it sounds, and definitely perfect for pre Christmas time, as what is more festive than afternoon tea with Mumsy and Grandma. (Read that in a ridiculous Chelsea accent for full effect). Here are a few photos from the event:


Just because my Mother let me borrow her Chanel and I wanted to document the rare occasion...







That would be the most incredible tea, named 'Amazing Apple', and a Miu Miu glittery winter spiced biscuit.

Fashion and fancies; what more is a fashionista to ask for?

CRINGE.

See you on Boxing Day for a present post!

e x

No comments:

Post a Comment