Monday 5 December 2011

Welcome Christmas

It's the most wonderful time of the year, and that is a fact! My christmas list is composed of the usual suspect - clothes, DIY things and other bits 'n' bobs. Last year, I received the most phenomenal trainers to grace this planet - my Christian Louboutins. This year, I am receiving these Miu Miu shoes I have been eyeing for quite some time now, and I have decided my new rule for christmas is that it is imperative that I get some sort of bling-ed out shoe that includes diamonds, studs, glitter or all of the above. Seems reasonable. There are also some little bits that I am getting, so I know that this is gonna be a good year for gifts!


Some super tacky yet super awesome 3D Japanese nail art stickers



Unicorn mug


Those are all the presents I know about, but when I have everything I will do a big ole' post with plenty of pictures of me smiling like an idiot with joy on Christmas day.

e x

No comments:

Post a Comment