Saturday 7 January 2012

Film Fanatic

This blog is predominantly a 'fashion blog', so to speak, but as all those readers out there know (hi dad) I like to mix it up. Sometimes I will post about a t.v show I am fan-girling over, or music I am jamming to at the mo, or talking about holidays or just my life in general. What you may not know is that I am a film junkie. When I have no plans for the day, I spend it in the dark, like a vampire, clad in trackies (shock horror, I do not always wear fancy shoes and skirts) and wrapped up like a pig in a blanket with my dog, Milo, in my house's new cinema room. You're right in thinking that I come out looking like this...


(Lil' tumblr reference there...)

But, as I have no fashion related shananigans to ramble about, I thought I would give you some of my own ratings of the new-to-me films I watched this winter holiday. However, rating films using stars are too mainstream for my indie self (please, acknowledge the sarcasm intended) so I shall rate them using my dog's head. Enjoy.
















Both Swedish and English versions -



(Read the book this holiday, then re-watched the film - deffo up there as a favourite book and film with 'American Psycho' and 'We Need To Talk About Kevin')


By the way, right now I am reading the book because I loved the film so much!






That was a rather generous rating, mind you...









Don't judge, I am a musical lover at heart, deal with it!

Those are all the films I recall watching, but if I remember any I will post 'em on up. This will probably be a regular installment on the blog, because Milo's head is a genius way to judge films, in my humble opinion.

Back to school on Monday. Better squeeze in a full on movie day tomorrow, so be ready for some more ratings!

e x

No comments:

Post a Comment