Saturday 11 February 2012

Much Needed Break

Half term has arrived, and it couldn't have come at a better time! This girl needs a break, and I am ready to chill with friends and zone out in my cinema room with Milo. My first event of the holiday was a trip to Oxford Street with my sister from another mister, Beth, and we went to get our nails done at Wah Nails in Topshop. To say we loved it would be the understatement of the year, as I can not stop looking at mine! Already plan to go back with my pal, Ruby, before we go to Coachella in April! We then walked around Selfridges for what seemed like an eternity, gossiping and what not, but I also bought some lipstick from Mac, called 'Girl About Town'. How suitable. LOL JK, but as I have said on the blog, my goal is to wear more make up and I have always wanted to be able to work the whole lipstick thang, so I will report back when I have tried it out! Here is a piccy of my nails -


Excuse my strange hamster hands.

The next trip on my schedule is to the Lucian Freud exhibition tomorrow, with the 'rents, which will be phenomenal, no doubt.

e x

No comments:

Post a Comment