Saturday 14 July 2012

Nose piercing and wot

Today, I got my nose pierced! Mega lol, they didn't ask for an ID, as I am in Newquay after all, but hey ho, they did it and I love it! It was pretty 'spur of the moment' and I was shakin' in ma boots (creepers) as my parents were not aware of what was going on, but it was too funny to be worried and they liked it in the end. Ka-ching. After, my friends and I were denied tickets to a film with a 15 age certificate, so we saw Spiderman instead, which I have admittedly already seen, but I can't get enough of that Andrew Garfield. And Emma Stone. No homo.


Didn't feel badass enough after the piercing, so I got a tattoo of Eminem. #thuglyf





P.S THIS IS MY 200TH POST!
HERE IS A PICTURE OF A DOG WITH EYEBROWS.


e x

No comments:

Post a Comment