Tuesday 17 July 2012

Start of Summer

Despite already posting pictures of my new hair, I thought I might as well show you all the photos I took during the dying process and of the final result. There are also a few other photos from my little weekend away in Cornwall with my buddies.


Beth looking adorbs.






FIERCE. 
jk.


This is from the bike ride Sassy G and I went on in Cornwall. 
Yes, we are a 70 year old couple.






Latest news - Beth got her belly button pierced today! She looks rad.


Today I went to Oxford Street with a couple friends and bought some plain black tops from Topshop, one cropped black tee and the other was cropped black lace. Pictures will probs be up soon, but before I bounce, here are the shoes I bought...

 

That's me done for the day. 
Will report back soon with more summer shenanigans.

e x

No comments:

Post a Comment