Tuesday 4 September 2012

Early Birthday Goodies

SUMMER IS COMING TO AN END. Cue the hysterical crying. Tomorrow is my last day, but it has been a nice break and hopefully this GCSE year will be... bearable...?! Hey ho, I will do my best and that's all I can do.

It has been a little while since I posted I realize, so here's a quick update! Mostly it has all been pretty lax in the life of Erin, but I just wanted to give a shout out to Siobhan Lyons. She is an awesome stylist who is Little Duffy's bestie, and she kindly let me spend the day with her in her studio and I got to help her out with a couple jobs she had, including work for Topshop and Stella McCartney for Adidas. Despite Siobhan constantly apologizing for how boring it was (even thought I was having a hell of a time) she promised that she would let me know when she has more work and photoshoots etc. that I could help out with, so I'm happy bunny.

Onto today's topic of discussion - my 16th birthday! It's on the 3rd of October and this year my mother took me on an early birthday shopping trip and I am more than smitten with my new clothes! The first gift was a pair of Doc Marten boots from the Agyness Deyn collection. Yes, they were the cheaper substitute for the Balenciaga cut out boots I am having a long distance love affair with, but they are rad and I love them all the same. The second gift was the one and only Bart Simpson Jeremy Scott skirt that I have been eyeing up on tumblr for a few months now. Can't wait to wear them both, and when I do, there will most definitely be pictures! Here's some sneak peeks...






My long distance lovers...
Oh, Balenciaga, y u do this 2 me?!



That's all from me today, and I apologize in advance if I am not posting regularly as I will probably be busy stressing about school and what they will say about my nose piercing and homework, but I will try not to abandon the blog completely!

e x

No comments:

Post a Comment