Wednesday 30 January 2013

American History X

One of the cult films I had on my list of movies I need to watch was American History X. Finally, I watched it, and it did not disappoint. Admittedly, I was expecting a very different type of film, but it was one of the most emotional and thoughtful films I have seen yet. It really stimulated and evoked a lot of feelings about a subject matter that has always interested me, but it really spun everything and made me consider morals and belief. Sorry, that probably didn't make any sense and sounds super pretentious, but basically put, you all need to watch this film. It it life-changing and I can't wait to watch it again.





Oh yeah, another reason to watch this - Edward Norton is topless for majority of the film. His acting is epic too.... ABS-ABS-ABS-ABS ok sorry I'm done.

e x

No comments:

Post a Comment