Sunday 23 June 2013

"Life's a bleach, then you dye"

Yesterday was one of the most exciting days of my summer so far, and here is why: 
The Bleach shoot that I was asked to take part in was SO cool, and I got my hair and make-up done, and to top it off, the stylist was Siobhan, a friend of mine! Oh my goodness, I loved every second and I am so excited/terrified to see how my pictures turned out. Here is a cheeky selfie I felt the need to take, seeing as I was essentially a model for 10 minutes...



THEN, to top off the madness, I went to the Die Antwoord concert at Brixton. Holy mother of Yolandi IT WAS EPIC. Last year was as well, with my trusty partner Tom, but this year I met up with my friends and I have never sweat so much in my 16 years of life, and although I thought I was going to die for maybe 2/3 of the concert, it was definitely worth every second. 


Sadly, they didn't play their latest song Cookie Thumper, which is now a favourite of mine, but here is the video. Summer 2013 tune.


e x

2 comments:

  1. can't get over how amazing your blog is and you've only just left school oh my gosh, I wish I was so flawless when I was your age</3 also majorly jealous over seeing die antwoord!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! this is adorable, I really appreciate the compliments!!! <3 x

      Delete